What you’ll learn in this episode:
Have you ever forgotten to breathe?
It seems like a strange question, but I’m willing to bet that most, if not all, entrepreneurs have had moments where they’ve forgotten to breathe.
Breathing is so important. Obviously, to live, you need to breathe.
But breathing is important for your quality of life as well. Doing yoga, for example, teaches you to breathe consciously. This helps with keeping your stress levels down, giving you more space to make important decisions and avoid burnout.
Joining me today is Annika Iliadis. She was once a pharmaceutical sales rep, but after struggling to find creativity and freedom to grow, and experiencing extreme burnout, she enrolled in a yoga teacher training program – and that was the start of her journey into complete physical and mental wellness.
Today, I’m going to talk to her about the many benefits of yoga, especially for the entrepreneurs and business owners who are prone to burnout.
Here’s a glance at this episode:
- Yoga can change your life. Take a yoga teacher training program for all the benefits.
- If you don’t breathe, you will crash and burn.
- Burnout is no fun. Don’t wait for burnout to happen before you take the steps to wellness.
- The Love Yoga Fest has so much to offer, and you can access it from anywhere in the world.
- This is a sign that you need to start doing things for yourself.
Mentioned in this episode:
Purchase Tickets for Love Yoga Fest Virtual Edition
Work/Connect with me:
Business and Rejuvenation Retreat